Hello again everyone,
Joann with you again to show you how to make a fun little basket.
I got the idea from a little paper game I use to play with as a child. It is called Paper Fortune Teller. I found one in an old box of stuff and when I looked at it upside down, it was perfect for a basket.
and here it is with another angle
To make this fun little box follow these simple steps:
Cut a piece of cardstock 8 ½ inches x 8 ½ inches
Score at 2 1/8, 4 ¼ and 6 ½
Flip and score the other side the same 2 1/8, 4 ¼ and 6 ½
Place your Scor-Envi on your Scor-Pal and score at the 9 mark on all 4 sides
To fold the basket do the following:
- Turn the cardstock so it looks like a Diamond
- Fold the 4 points into the middle so you are left with a square
- Flip the card stock over and fold the 4 points onto the middle again
- Fold the card stock in half and then fold in half again on the other side
- To make the basket simply place the folder card stock so that the top looks like a W and push in on the 4 corners.
- Glue the basket to a doily
- To make the handle I used a strip of paper 1 ½ x 10 ½ and punched the edge with a Martha Steward edge punch
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you can come back and visit again soon!