Hello again everyone,
It’s Joann here again and I have a question for you. Have you ever had to give a small gift to a friend or co-worker and was looking for a unique way to present it? Well I designed a little Votive Holder that holds 3 votive candles. The best part is it is fairly easy to make!
To make this Votive Holder follow these simple instructions:
1. Take a piece of 8 ½ x 4 ¾ cardstock positioned on the Right hand side of the Scor-Pal and scor on the long side at 4 ½, 5 ½, 10 ½ and 11 ½ marks.
2. Flip the card stock to the short side and scor at the 7 ¾, 8 ¾, 10 ½ and 11 ½ marks.
Use this to make the tray that the votives sit in.
3. Choose your favorite die and cut the largest out of Solid Card stock and the next smaller die out of DP.
4. Cut both pieces you just cut in half and for the front piece cut another 2 inches off the bottom.
5. Fasten the DP to the card stock and then fasten the tray to the front and back pieces.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you can come back and visit again soon!
Stunning Miss Joann, you make it look so easy, but only you my dear could create this beauty, thanks for always inspiring me and creating such beauty, have a wonderful day. Hope all is well with you and the family..
WOW this is fabulous Joann. Love the design, and what a brilliant idea. Thank you so much for the Tutorial, I am already thinking which of my dies would fit this design! In answer to your question YES, I am always on the lookout for ingenious ways to present a unique gift in a pretty way. This is just perfect! thanks for sharing. Judy x
So pretty. Thanks for the tutorial.
Wow, what a Beautiful display for a simple gift, really classes up the gift, Lovely!
New follower via Scrapbooking 24/7.
I love this project! TFS