Hello again everyone,
It’s Joann here again and I have a question for you. Have you ever had to give a small gift to a friend or co-worker and was looking for a unique way to present it? Well I designed a little Votive Holder that holds 3 votive candles. The best part is it is fairly easy to make!
To make this Votive Holder follow these simple instructions:
1. Take a piece of 8 ½ x 4 ¾ cardstock positioned on the Right hand side of the Scor-Pal and scor on the long side at 4 ½, 5 ½, 10 ½ and 11 ½ marks.
2. Flip the card stock to the short side and scor at the 7 ¾, 8 ¾, 10 ½ and 11 ½ marks.
Use this to make the tray that the votives sit in.
3. Choose your favorite die and cut the largest out of Solid Card stock and the next smaller die out of DP.
4. Cut both pieces you just cut in half and for the front piece cut another 2 inches off the bottom.
5. Fasten the DP to the card stock and then fasten the tray to the front and back pieces.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you can come back and visit again soon!