I have a lovely new friend that is going to have a baby soon so I decided to make her a baby stroller. She lives a bit too far away to give her a real one so hopefully this one will suffice!
I got the cut file here from Forever Memories For You and you can find the instructions on their site.
Here are the instructions to create this for yourself!
To Make this you will need:
• 1 sheet Just Add Water (P-0618E)
• Sleeping Baby 3D Stickers (STDM-0139E)
• Flat back pearls for decoration
• Glue Stick, Double Sided Tape, or your favorite adhesive
1. Follow the directions from the cut file to build the stroller.
2. Use the “Just Add Water” paper for decoration.
3. Finish embellishing with pearls and 3D stickers and flowers die cut from the Just Add Water Paper Collection (P-0618E) and a pretty bow or two : )
I hope you enjoyed and visit again soon. I love to read your comments, they just make my day!