To be one of three lucky prize package winners, just follow the posted link lists on each of the manufacturer’s blogs below each day, and leave a comment. The winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week. It’s just that easy! 🙂
This was my first time ever working with Dreamweaver stencils and embossing paste, it was a fun technique to try. I used a metallic gold embossing paste and while the embossing paste was still wet, I added lots of sparkle 🙂 The Stampendous “Tis the Season” stamp set had the perfect sentiments to add to this quick and easy card.
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection Cardstock
- Core’dinations Core Basics Heavy Weight 110lb White Cardstock
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Dreamweaver Joy Stencil
- Dreamweaver Embossing Paste Metallic Gold
- Stampendous “Tis The Season” Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Snowflakes View Die
- Heartfelt Creations Petite Pointsettia PreCut Set
- Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia Die
- Spellbinders Large Deckled Rectangles Die
- Liquid Adhesive
Thanks for stopping by for a peek… and wishing you all a wonderful crafty day!