Hi there Core Fans! It’s Joann with you today to share a fun Christmas card that I love making because the real focus is on the inside! This week Coredinations is having a blog hop with Stampendous so I am lucky to be featuring products from these fantastic companies on my project today.
Here is a closer look at the pretty Dreamweaver Holiday Greetings & Holly Embossing Folder card front.
along with the lovely sentiments from the Stampendous Tis The Season Stamp Set
and you will need a special box for mailing or presenting the card…if you can part with it 🙂
Christmas Fancy Fold with Box for Mailing Supplies:
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Seasonal Impressions
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- A2 Pop Out Book Card Silhouette Design #64592
- Graphic 45 The 12 Days of Christmas Paper Collection
- Dreamweaver Embossing Paste
- Dreamweaver Holiday Greetings & Holly Embossing Folder
- Dreamweaver Holly and Swirls Stencil
- Dreamweaver Embossing Paste Spreader
- Stampendous Tis The Season Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Nobel Rectangle
- Spellbinders Petite Labels One
- Tombow Liquid Adhesive
- Ribbon From My Stash
- Tim Holtz Edge Distresser
- Silhouette Cameo
To make this project follow these steps.
Cut out all your pieces in the cut file in the colors you desire. For the designer paper use Graphic 45 The 12 Days of Christmas Paper Collection. Once your pieces are cut assemble the base of the card as shown.
Using another piece of your Tim Holtz Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection, emboss the card stock using the Dreamweaver Holiday Greetings & Holly Embossing Folder.
Sand the embossed piece using your Sand It Gadget and don’t forget to clean up with your dust buddy! An easier way to keep your work area a little cleaner is to sand the pieces on a piece of printer paper! Once you have sanded your piece, distress the edges using whatever tool you have. Once you are finished this can be attached to the front of the card.
Finish decorating the card using sentiments from the Stampendous Tis The Season Stamp Set and give to that special someone!
Thanks again for stopping by for a peek… Have a wonderful day my crafty friends!