Hi there Core Fans! It’s Joann with you and today I want to show you my twist on the classic rectangle box that is also easy to make!
here is a closer look at the detail of this beautiful box
For the flower, I layered pink core pastels cardstock and Vellum quotes for a unique look.
and finally here is a top down look so you can see all sides of the box.
Vintage Box Supplies:
- Core Essentials Neutrals Collection
- Core Essentials Pastels Collection
- Core Basics White 110lb. Cardstock Smooth
- Coredinations Love Vellum Quotes
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Cuttlebug Heart Blocks Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Spellbinders Carnation Creations
- Liquid Adhesive
- Bling From My Stash
- Honeybee Soap Box From The Honeybee Tea SVG Kit
- Silhouette Cameo
To make this project follow these steps.
Start by cutting the pieces for your box out of White cardstock. For best results, I would suggest using the Core Basics 110 lb. card stock!
Cut the base pieces out a piece from the Core Essentials Neutrals Collection.
Distress all the edges of the White cardstock to give it a vintage look.
Assemble the pieces as shown and allow your glue to dry.
Finally, layer on your pieces of neutrals cardstock that has been embossed and sanded and then decorate the box as desired. Click here for a detailed video on the assembly by the creator of the cut file.
Thanks for stopping by for a peek… Have a wonderful day my crafty friends!