Hi everyone, as we all gear up for Easter, I thought I would show you a fun project that you could create using a combination of your core card stock and patterned papers. This Easter wreath project was a lot of fun to create and it actually made me feel happy that we hopefully will welcome spring very soon!
Easter Egg Wreath Supplies:
- Core Essentials Darks Collection
- Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection
- Core Basics White 80lb. Cardstock Smooth
- Coredinations Light Green Crosshatch Paper (GX-2300-24)
- Coredinations Large Pink Pokadot Paper (GX-2300-50)
- Coredinations Dark Pink Small dot Paper (GX-2300-55)
- Coredinations Teal Stripe Paper (GX-2300-63)
- Coredinations Teal Plad Paper (GX-2300-64)
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Liquid Adhesive
- Pearls & Ribbon From My Stash
- 3d Paper Egg Wreath Silhouette # 57296
- Silhouette Cameo
To make this project follow these steps.
Start by leaves out of the Green from the Core Essentials Darks Collection.
Cut the base piece out of a piece from the Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection and another 2 out of chip board for extra strength.
Glue the 3 rings together, sandwiching a piece of ribbon between the 2 pieces of chip board.
Sand all your leaves for a nice look. Do not forget to use your dust buddy for clean-up.
Using the edge of your table, curve the egg pieces as well as the designer paper. Once completed, attach the designer paper before the egg is assembled. By curving the pieces first they will take a nicer shape.
Curl the pedals prior to attaching them to the base.
Layer the leaves on 1 at a time. There will be enough for 2 layers.
Finally, attach the eggs and flowers where desired and hang in a place for everyone to enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by for a peek… Have a wonderful day my crafty friends!