Hi Core Fans! It’s Joann here with you today. With Father’s Day fast approaching I wanted to create a Father’s Day card for the motorcycle enthusiast or biker in your life!
Motorcycle Card Supplies:
- Core Essentials Neutrals
- Core Essentials Darks
- Core Kraft-Core Metallic Collection Metallic Silver GX-1960-05
- Core Basics – Black 80lb. Cardstock Canvas Texture
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Simplicity
- Spellbinders 5 x 7 Reflective Moment
- Hero Arts Father’s Day Message
- Motorcycle Shaped Cut File By Bird’s Cards
- Silhouette Cameo
To make this project follow these steps.
Start by cutting the pieces for the Motorcycle using the Core Essentials Darks, Neutrals and Metallic Silver for the chrome. Next using a piece of Dark Grey from the Neutrals collection, emboss for a background that will be featured behind the Motorcycle.
Sand your paper and for a different look, tear by hand, around the embossing.
Tip: Don’t forget to use your dust buddy to cleanup after your sanding. This will not only make things cleaner and easier to work with but your adhesive will also stick better!
Finish by cutting a card out of Black cardstock, distress the edges and attach your embossed panel and the motorcycle. Finish by adding a sentiment and decorate as desired.
Thanks for stopping by for a peek… Have a wonderful day my crafty friends!