I wanted to make a celebration type of gift but did not want to make it alcoholic so I decided to make a wine bottle box that holds a treat and also doubles as a decoration. Once you eat all the goodies you can put one of those battery operated tea lights in it!
I got the cut file here from SVGCuts.com and you can find the instructions on their site.
Here are the instructions to create this for yourself!
To Make this you will need:
• 1 sheet Super Hero City (P-0667E)
• 1 sheet from the Nature Paper Pad (PP-00363)
• Wine 3D stickers (STDM-0039E)
• 2 sheets coordinating card stock
• Glue Stick, Double Sided Tape, or your favorite adhesive
1. Follow the directions from SVGCuts.com to build the project.
2. Finish embellishing with Glitter Rub-On and 3D stickers.
I hope you enjoyed and visit again soon. I love to read your comments, they just make my day!