Hi there Core Fans! It’s Joann and I am really excited to be here today. Recently my niece was over and wanted to watch the Disney movie Cinderella. We managed to find an animated copy of the movie and when the horse drawn carriage showed up her eyes widened with excitement. It was at that moment that I know that I have to make one for her. We are also doing a blog hop with Petaloo and Xyron so I will be featuring some of their lovely products in the post.
To make this carriage I came up with a few steps in addition to those that come with the file.
Cut out all your pieces and assemble the carriage, lid, base and wheels. The wheels are actually 12 layers thick so they are really sturdy. I prefer to build my projects out of White Card stock but you can always use whatever cardstock you desire, just make sure it is at least 80 weight paper.
Distress all the exposed edges.
Emboss all your panels. I wanted my carriage to have that pearlescent sparkle to it so I did not sand the embossed ridges.
Attach the panels to the carriage, it does not matter what order you do it in.
Cut your final trim pieces and attach them to the carriage as well.
Pumpkin Carriage Supplies:
- Core’dinations Gemstones Pearlescent Finish Cardstock
- Core’dinations Glitter Silk Cardstock
- Sand It Gadget & Dust Buddy
- Darice Foliage Embossing Folder
- Pumpkin Carriage from SVGCUTS Enchanted Autumn SVG Kit
- Sizzix Embossing Folder
- Petaloo Fancy Trims – Taupe
- Petaloo Darjeeling Collection – Darjg Mix
- Petaloo Darjeeling Petites Autumn
- Xyron Tape Runner
- Xyron 5″ Creative Station
- Silhouette Cameo
Thanks for stopping by for a peek… Have a great day my crafty friends! I hope to see you soon 🙂